Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekend in Review

Weekend??? What??? It didn't like a weekend to me! Matthew worked most of the day Saturday. We got our puppy that afternoon and stayed home Saturday night. We actually rented a movie from PPV but it was horrible!!! I suggested that we rent Sherrybaby b/c it was supposed to be about a girl that served time in prison for drugs and she'd gotten out and was trying to get her daughter back while straightening out her life. It was had FOUR NASTY SEX scenes. Not just the 'in the bed going at it' but more like nasty everywhere embarrassing sex scenes that forced a pillow over my face! I wanted to turn it off but I really wanted to see if this girl got her life together. I thought it might be an encouraging movie for the people at Celebrate Recovery (the rehab program I volunteered at for a while). I would have to say its not approciate!!!! And it wasn't very encouraging in the end! I felt like we'd wasted a good opportunity to have spend some time together and relax. But we always make the most out of our time together.

Sunday Matthew worked all day!!! He didn't get home until after 7pm! My dad hung out with me all day. My mom went to New York with my sister and nephew b/c he had another call back for an audition for a Jean campaigne. They'll be back Tuesday.

Jessica had a birthday party event that lasted from Friday afternoon till Saturday night. Then she spent Sunday with her other grandparents.

The time change has really messed up the little ones schedule.

1 comment:

dana said...

The time change is really throwing my 2 for a loop too. Jesse only slept for 5 hours last nite, and no nap today. To say the least he will be in bed early tonight. Who's brilliant idea was this 3 week early thing?