Wednesday, March 14, 2007

One Word - Productive

I had someone come by today and clean up our yard. It was growing out of control - the weeds were horrible! The leaves had covered the entire front yard. Matthew has been working weekends and it looks like he'll continue that schedule up until at least the boys b'day party. He doesn't have time to do what needs to be done in order to get ready so I hired some folks and I'm really glad I did. They did an amazing job and it was way cheaper than what I had expected. I'm telling ya... everything is cheaper in chilton county!!!

We're also having the privacy fence installed next week. This will make it a lot easier on me with 3 little ones running around. We decided to include the back driveway and the barn in the fence so it gives the little ones a place to ride their trikes on the cement instead of the grass. They'll have it up in TWO DAYS!

We've got a lot of ideas for a play area back there and I'm feeling more comfortable about being here with them during the summer. I don't want anyone to get bored and the yard will be a place for EVERYONE to enjoy the outside.

Jessica got a volleyball net for Christmas and we'll finally put it up. She's also got a basketball net on the back driveway. We hoping to buy an above ground pool and put a sand pit somewhere. I've even thought about a trampoline with an enclosure but we may have to wait on that one.

We're lucky to have such a nice back yard with plenty of room to roam. I'll post pics when we get everything together.

No comments: