Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Day

Took Jessica to the orthodonist today to talk about braces. She's getting them next month. Wow, I didn't expect them to be soooo expensive! If all our kids have braces then we will have spent $20,000 on beautiful smiles!

After the orthodonist we stopped by Cobblestone shoe store b/c they were having a HUGE croc sale. I got Jessica a new pair - lime green! I got Darcy a pair of brown mary janes and a pair of the regular orange crocs ($10) and I got the boys the black disney pair with the red strap (onsale!). I did not by myself any... maybe one day but its hard for me to spend money on myself esp when my kids need things. I ordered Matthew some new tennis/hiking shoes this weekend from zappos.com and I got darcy a pair of really cool camo pink japanese brand shoes. I ordered them Saturday night and they came in yesterday! wow and it was FREE shipping!!!!

We had another regular dentist appointment this afternoon for Jessica. She has to get cleaning and all that stuff before the braces. I like the new dentist... he's down this way and really friendly. He also works late nights so people with jobs get see him after working rather than taking off.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hey Nicole, yeah I'm still around it's been kinda crazy around here with all of us being sick. Still have the site up. Just started doing some paid blogging to help save up for a real vacation this year. Email me sometimes..
BethG31@gmail.com

Jamie said...

Where is the Cobblestone place? Both of my boys need new crocs!

~Crystal~ said...

Mom got her a few pair of Crocs from there the other day. I had been by there, but they didn't have any in the color I wanted, so I passed them up.
For $10 you should have gotten you a pair.