Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Two A Days

So have any of you watched any of the Two A Days on MTV? In case you didn't know its a really big highschool just down the road from me (well before I moved even further down the road). Its been all in the news here. The city of Hoover is sorda in shock of the way their coach acts. I know one episode I watched their team chaplin was making reference to football being their God. And in another episode the coach was really cocky saying he held the key to their future in his hands.

What are you thoughts on this show?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

honestly I think it's sad that football takes up such a larg amount of time, however now a days you have to devote all your time to it or the "coach looks bad" and you "won't get into college" seems crazy to me that the most important time in your life to absorbe the lifestyle of childhood you spend it all running round with a helmet on....football isn't bad, heck I was a cheerleader...I just think when you eat sleep breath one sport b/c your coach told you that you better..a little to far In my opinion

~Crystal~ said...

I watch it only b/c it's Hoover. I think the coach is a jerk. And I don't agree with the way the Chaplian explains things...Kinda disturbing.

Jamie said...

I thought it was funny when the chaplain said that Satan comes in to steal, kill, and destroy... and that was what Tuscaloosa County (the team they were about the play) was trying to do to them... Steal their victory. Ummm... I don't think Tuscaloosa County is Satan!