Friday, September 15, 2006

Busy Weekend Ahead

Tonight we plan on chilling at home. Matthew found out yesterday that he has to work Saturday... they're doing a shut down so he HAS to be there. Jessica has a volleyball tournament all day... they have to be at the gym early in the morning. I'm taking the little ones to my parents house. Then at noon I'm leaving the tournament, picking up the little ones and them dropping them off at the Brock's so I can go to Matthew Staggs' wedding at 2pm. Then I'll go back to the tournament till who knows when.

This post was just interrupted when Darcy walked into the computer room covered in BLOOD!!!!!! When I looked closer I realized it was modeling clay! SCARY!

I guess my weekend isn't as busy as it could be but I hate to be gone all day Saturday... and I hate that my hubby has to work... and I hate going to the wedding without him :(

No comments: