Tuesday, September 19, 2006

icky

my hubby is sick... he's been sick since Saturday night. At first he said it was just allergies but now he says its not allergies... he feels yucky all over!!! And the worse part is... he won't take off work!

Matthew's great aunt is in town... she's a M E S S!!! I love her to death!! We hit it off right away when we first met. She's EIGHTY something years old and she acts like she's 30 something! She (and the rest of the brocks) are coming over for dinner Friday night. She hasn't seen our new house yet. They live in Dothan... sometimes they live in Eufala or Elamville but mostly its Dothan, AL.

The first time I met his Aunt Helen I had just woken up and needed a shower in a BAD way. I excused myself to take a shower and she said "Awe just take a PTA bath"... I asked "what's a PTA bath" and she said --- in front of the whole family!!!!! P*&&y, Tits and ASS!!!!! I bout DIED! gotta love her! When she came up for my wedding she gave me a pep talk about how to keep my man satisfied... yea she did!!!! I can see myself being a lot like her when I'm her age... FULL OF LIFE and ALWAYS SPEAKING MY MIND LOL!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm guessing you no longer have dial up since we are privilaged enough to get regular updates? :)