Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Out in the country past the city limits sign...

can you guess that song??? is it stuck in your head now??? GOOD! LOL

One day I was outside and a car full of highschool aged guys came by with their radio blasting... do you know what song was blasting? No not Boot Scootin (sp) Boogie!!! It was Def Leppard - Pour some sugar on me. I started laughing... that song is 20 years old!!! It is already considered an oldie??? I just thought it was funny that some teenagers were listening to DEF LEPPARD! Dorks! These are the same guys that came by a few days later listening to Freebird! HA!

2 comments:

dana said...

Thanks for the comment. I had such a hard time with Jesse. I know it was hard for him, but me having to make him do it was making it hard on me too. It is getting a little easier, they are both liking it now, and are bringing home pictures and stuff. Emma tells me every day "Jesse didn't even cry today" But we still go through "you are coming to get us right?" and I always say, "yes, I always come and get you" We do this every day and I am not sure why they think I am going to just leave them forever. Anyway... thanks

Jamie said...

Pour some sugar on me... awesome.