Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sickies and So On

Matthew has been working 10 - 12 hour days 6 days a week for over 2 weeks now. He comes home dead tired. He doesn't come home and put his feet up... he insists on playing with the kids or helping me with the nightly task. The job they're on should finish up next week and after that I'm not sure where he'll be sent. Most of the jobs are a pretty long drive and I've gotten so use to having him 12 minutes down the road.

Jacob woke up Saturday morning running a fever and it hasn't let up yet. I made his doctor appointment first thing yesterday morning and by the time Jeremiah woke up he was sicky too! I ended up taking Jacob to the dr but she gave us enough meds for both of them. So far Darcy & Jessica are symptom free.

Last night we ended up with all 3 little ones in our bed. This is very uncommon for us. The boys hardly ever sleep in our bed... unless they're really sick. At some point I went to Darcy's room to sleep. But I was having difficulty sleeping b/c my right arm and leg was tingling. It started earlier in the evening around 8ish and didn't stop until a few hours ago. Not sure what thats all about.

School has started back and so far so good. I have a test on Wednesday that I'm sure to make a 100 on.... unless I draw a blank.

No comments: