Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back in the Saddle

School started back for me this week. I'm going M & W's only... I take a day class then go that night for another class. I really like both of my teachers. I'm going to miss tonight's class b/c I'm going with my husband to the Seeking 7 conference to hear Ravi Z speak. We'll be out Monday for MLD and then Wednesday I have my first test - already! YIKES! But I'm not sweating it too bad. I'm pretty sure things this semester are going to go smoother than last semester.

Matthew's been working a lot of hours lately. I'm miss him like crazy and when he gets home he's like a zombi from working so hard. We're grateful for the job and the overtime but its really hard on my husband who does manual labor for 10 - 12 hours a day in this freezing weather!

Well I've got to get some study time in before class... Hope everyone's doing well. Seems like all us 'bloggers' are too busy to blog :(

No comments: