Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Do

I haven't gotten my hair professionally colored in probably 3 years... Today I'm getting my hair did!!!! I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do but I know I want some multicolored highlights (or maybe its called lowlights) throughout my hair. I don't want to cut any off the length but I wouldn't mind if she shaped me up some. I'm pretty easy when it comes to getting my hair done.

I'm going to a family wedding shower in Mobile this weekend... Me and the girls. Matthew's going to have some guy time with his little fellas :) We're both looking forward to the time with out kids but we'll miss each other. He's been working crazy hours still but after next week things should slow down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denise said...

Hey - how did the new do turn out? I had black low -lights put in my hair a few motnhs ago and they are still in thank goodness. I wanted to darken my look, without doing all black on my hair. So - lowlights are darker shades than your normal hair to give color depth and higghlights are lighter shaded than your hair for contrast. Until I had the lowlights done I Had no idea what they were!

Nicole said...

Yeah I got lowlights and highlights :) I'll have to take a picture when its fixed ;) I got 4 different colors put in it. Light blonde, gold, mahogany and black... the blonde didn't take very well and she said we could do it over so I'll probably go back.