Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Funny Stuff w/the kids

The boys try and trick us into thinking they're the other twin.

Right now I'm listening to them say "Good Morning Sleeping Beauty" back and forth to each other.

The other night Darcy had begged Matthew to let her sleep in our bed. I was at study group. He said she wouldn't settle down so finally he said "Darcy I let you come in here for one thing and one thing only! To lay down and go to sleep!" She rolled her eyes and sighed reallly big and said "Daddy, thats TWO things!" He couldn't help but to laugh.

Over the last few days when I've had asked Jacob things like 'Are you okay' or 'Are you hungry' he replies with "No I'm sick"

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Haha! Those are cute!

I think you may want to get Darcy to help with math homework. Haha!