Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Its nearly 11:30pm and we're still putting together stuff!!! So far we've put together over 60 cardboard blocks... then built a fort around the tree with them. We've put together a basketball goal for the little ones... a Dora 4 wheeler... set up Jessica's new 20 inch flat screen that she got from her Nana's and we're holding off on the trampoline and swingset. The swingset is actually a birthday/christmas present from the brocks but we haven't had time to set it up yet.

Matthew let me have my Christmas present early... or at least one of them. I got a new Digital Kodak M753 camera!!! I love it! I've just finished installing all the junk on my computer! I've been borrowing my mom's but she wanted it back.

Well I'd better go... we've got to clean up our mess now! LOL

2 comments:

Staci said...

I'm so excited to know you have a camera again! I like the Kodak M753 What color is your camera? I like the black one. I am glad you went with Kodak, they are so user friendly! MERRY CHRISTMAS COLE

Anonymous said...

I'm blogging again...go and see!