Friday, December 14, 2007

Good Intentions

About 6 months ago Matthew and I 'thought' we were going to change our eating habits... drastically. Well we cleaned out our pantry and freezer and stocked it with things like chic peas, rice and lots of other 'healthy' stuff. I even bought a $200 juicer on ebay! For about 2 maybe 3 weeks we juiced everything we could get our hands on but it got pretty expensive. It would take a 5 pound bag to get a glass of carrot juice! We ate veggie burgers and all sorts of stuff during that time. But eventually we returned to our normal eating habits. We had good intentions but it took way to much time and effort.

4 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Girl, I have had those same good intentions more times than I can count. I always fail. It's a curse isn't? We have to eat to live, but we also live to eat!

Staci said...

It does require a HUGE amount of effort and self control. No doubt. Its so easy to give in and once you do its all over!

~Crystal~ said...

It was cool chatting tonight. :)

Eric said...

Why is it SO expensive to eat healthy!!!

Other than "during the holidays" I do "try" and watch what I eat...or don't eat for that matter!!!