Thursday, August 30, 2007

Random Request

I think people think b/c I'm a SAHM that I have all the free time in the world - yea right!

My sister calls me yesterday to ask me to look for a trumpet on ebay AND if I would write down the information on a few of them so she can ask Zac's band teacher about them.

Today my dad calls me from his office (NOT CAR) to ask me if I know the number to pizza hut. Strange thing is I actually do know the number by heart thanks to a really annoying commercial from my childhood days '978-8000 pizza hut delivery!'

Does anyone do that sort of thing to you???? I know Denise's mom in chicago calls her at work to do random things... I always love hearing about those stories!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you how she wants me to "save" her tree damaged in last weeks wind & rain??? She wants me to "climb up and nail the main branch back in place and then tape it, so it will recover". The top 1/3 of the tree is basically hanging on by a tread, and she thinks I can "save" it! She also called to ask me how to program her new phone she had me hook-up in her kitchen last Saturday. SHE has the manual for it - not me - and I don't have a phone like it.