Tuesday, August 28, 2007

blah

I don't have anything to say. I've been busy with work, ebay, kids and volleyball. My hubby has worked a lot lately but I think its slowing down some now.

We have a busy weekend coming up. I have to be at a volleyball tournament all day Friday & Saturday and my kid isn't even playing!!!! But b/c I'm over the concession stand/gate Ihave to be there to make sure someone is working. Sunday Matthew is going to church with his sister. She's getting __________ in her greek orthodox church this week and its a big deal. I'm not going b/c afterwards they're planning on going out to eat and I'm not up for eating out with all my kids. We've done it but its just not something you enjoy. Monday we're having folks over for Labor Day. I hope its nice outside b/c I want everyone to be outside instead of in my house :)

My sister had her baby shower this past Sunday... it was nice and she got a lot of nice things. She didn't get her stroller carseat combo deal but hopefully with the things she's going to return she'll have enough to get it.

Well I'd better go... I've got some things to take care of during nap time.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I need your address if you want to check blogger

Nicole said...

Its mnjdbrock@yahoo.com

Mel said...

I never thought you'd put it on here...and thanks for the pacifier advice...I guess I'll just wait and see if she even wants one but it does help to have opinions from moms who have used them. I'm so glad I have such opinionated friends :)