Friday, August 17, 2007

Busy Bee

I've been really busy lately. Jessica started school this past Tuesday which happened to be my FIRST closing. I had grown used to Jessica being here to keep Darcy occupied while I took care of work stuff. Tuesday she wanted to be right underneath me and I had to get things done for my closing. It worked out in the end.

Tuesday night I had to be a the gym for volleyball stuff. I am apparently the head of concession's/gate and I wasn't sure if enough people were going to show up to work the Varisity tournament. They did. Another couple from volleyball (who also go to our church) took my out to eat for my birthday in between games.

Wednesday I took Jessica to school and headed straight to hwy 280. My boss wanted me to come in the office to show him some things. He took me to lunch and afterwards we headed to staples to buy office supplies. I had free rain and it was hard to control myself but I did pretty good. My office actually looks like an office now. I LOVE office supplies!!!! My new calculator displays the date and time! My friend Lisa came and watched the kids. I was a little nervous to leave her here alone - last time Jessica was here to help. But she did fine. She's actually going to be watching them a lot for me. Its good for me to have someone and at the same time I'm able to help her out by just giving her a little bit of money. This is the same Lisa who I've mentioned here before asking for prayer... she's doing much better but she's not able to work and the money she does receive isn't a lot. It doesn't even cover her medicines and copays.

Thursday - Yesterday - I cleaned out closets and posted some things on ebay. I have a lot more left to post but I'm trying to do a little at a time so I'm not overwhelmed when the auction is over and I'm having to send out a ton of boxes :) My ebay name is 5552nicole. I know its not very original but I finally gave up of trying to pick a cute name. I have a lot of stuff of the boys and some more of Darcy's to post. I have a lot of Jessica's too for that matter. But its very time consuming. I've got more going on right now that I can handle but I brought it on myself. And I'm thankful for the extra income.

Friday - Today- I've got a closing next Tuesday but I've done all I can do without the package so today I'm trying to hang out with the little ones as much as possible.

Matthew is working a long weekend. He's getting off work today at 2:30 and then will report to another job at 6pm and work till 10:30pm. Then he'll go back in the morning and work tomorrow and Sunday! Please pray for him. Its so hot. If it breaks 100 degrees then it will be the 11th day in a row that its gone over 100 degrees. My hubby works outside and when he's not directly in the sunlight he's in a building with no AC and its really hot in there! They're pushing them to finish the job they're on. He's not able to carry around a water bottle b/c he's always on the move so the only time he's able to drink is at his morning break and at lunch time. He comes home at night completely drained and with no appetite. He's a hard worker and I appreciate that about him.

Well I've gotta get the little ones down for a nap. Darcy has been in here with me the whole time rearranging things :)

comment please :)

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Wow~ you sound busy, busy. I know about the heat. My hubby works in an old building that has no heat either. We have finally come down a few degrees here, but it's still hot. I'll prayer for Matthew~ and you, to be able to keep up with everything.

~Crystal~ said...

Shoo....I had to sit down & take a breather after reading that!

dana said...

That is exactly what I was thinking Crystal. I have been busy too, but not with 3 little ones (although sometimes with Jesse I feel like he is 2 or more kids in one)

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Hair Accessories, Adrianna Papell, Skin, Sophomore, Feel The Piece, Maidenform, Alkemie, Vitamin A Gold/Summer Sparkle Stripe, Scarves, Decades Denim, Masks and Gloves, Ashley Ashoff, http://www.eicop.org/c-373-eyes.aspx, AKA New York, Atria Plus Size, Sale, McQ - Alexander McQueen, Vitamin A Gold/Pool Shimmer, Current/Elliott, Wildfox Jeans, Penny Loves Kenny, Current/Elliott, So Low, Belts, Whiting & Davis, Mary McCartney From Where I Stand Book, Nightcap Clothing, AIKO, Vitamin A Silver/Poppy, Flat Sandals, Julian Chang, La Mer Collections, Evening Dresses, Cargos, Lint On The Go Sheets, Black, Vitamin A Gold/White, Charms, Torn by Ronny Kobo Joanna Cutout Dress, Wedge Sandals, Inexpensive, Nicole Miller Prom, Laura Elizabeth, Moni Moni, BFF Bracelets, Keychains, 32 Flavors by YFB, Decades Denim, Juicy Couture, Alyce Designs, Bootcut Jeans, Wish Collection, Jil Sander, Night Moves by Allure, Coclico Shoes, PHILOSOPHY DI ALBERTA FERRETTI, Romper, Weekend Bags, The Dessy Group - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion.
We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn
how to create great looking designer clothing!