Tuesday, April 24, 2007

this and that

Earlier I was trying to talk on the phone and I couldn't carry on a conversation b/c I was chasing my kids in every direction!

I think I'm going to start going to the bible study at my church on thursday mornings for women... they have childcare but I'm not sure how well Darcy will do with it.

Jessica's going on a trail ride in tenn. with her grandparents and aunt & uncle.

Volleyball has started up again. Jessica can serve over handed and can actually get it over the net! BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT! Its a lot harder than it sounds... you should try it!

My little human tape recorder cracks me up. Sometimes she'll ask to do something and I'll say 'in a little while'... and there for a while I'd continue that sentence with 'when daddy gets home' so now Darcy will ask me something and I'll say in a little while... she'll quickly add 'when daddy gets home' its funny but sad. A lot of times she wants to do something that requires a lot of attention from me and with the boys becoming more and more mobile its just easier to put if off until Matthew gets home.... ie swimming in the baby pool.

Jessica looks more grown up to me with her braces on... its sad. She's counting down the days until her 12th b'day... we told her she could wear makeup when she turned 12... sure wish we could move that back a few more years.

The boys are cutting their molars and it has been miserable. They have a mouth full of teeth... they could probably eat a steak! Jacob loves food... anything! Jeremiah is picky. He only likes stuff he can feed himself. I've had a hard time keeping it 'new' so far they eat grilled cheeses, eggs, vienna sausages, veggies, pasta pickups, chunked bananas, raisins (yogurt covered and plain), oatmeal, jello, cheerio's and grits.

Darcy eats all day long! Everytime I turn around that kid is asking for a snack! We don't eat much junk food... occasionally i'll buy puff corn but for the most part the eats fruits, chex mix, raisins, pretzels, granola bars, yogurt and fruit pop sicles.

well i'm probably boring you with all this... the kids are watching a new baby einstein video and I should be cleaning up the kitchen... guess i'd better get to it!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Its not boring, its life! I love real post.

~Crystal~ said...

I love these kinda posts too!

I'm sure those grits are super fun to clean up. ;)