Monday, April 02, 2007

The Birthday Party

33 people total! 11 of which were 12 and under!
We had a great time. The weather was perfect. It drizzled for second or two but nobody cared. The kids had a blast running all over the yard and the adults just sat back and talked.
The boys did what everyone expects babies to do with their cake but seldom do... they actually dove into them! Jeremiah was a little less aggressive than Jacob but I think he actually ate more cake. Jacob had it all over the place! He put his face right down in it!
The boys wore matching shirts with stick figure little boys on the front. It said "Double the Trouble Double the Fun Guess Who's turning ONE! Jacob and Jeremiah"
We didn't open presents at the party... too much of a headache! We've slowly opened them since then but there's still a room full of stuff!
I'm glad its over. I've posted some pictures that my MIL took. I used my mom's camera but she took it home before I could upload my pictures!

5 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I can't believe they are 1 already.
It was a perfect day for a party. I was thinking about you & Jamie both, while I was at Mercy's party.

native-nc said...

HEY! I tried to call today. NO answer. The boys look like they had a blast!!! What fun! Wish I could have been there.

Oh---I can't see the poo pictures. It's sad I know.

Anonymous said...

We both wish we were there...They looked like they really liked it!

Mel said...

I agree with Crystal...I remember waiting to hear about how everything went after you had them-and now that was a year ago. Sounds like the party went great!!

Beth said...

It's hard to believe that a year since they were born. That's around the time that I started reading your blog.

I hope they had a great birthday, look forward to watching them in the next year.