Friday, April 13, 2007

I'M OVER IT

I'm over having to cancel our camping trip. Matthew took off today as planned and we took the boys for their One Year checkup. We also made a trip to Lowe's for paint. I got FLORIDA GATOR BLUE! Matthew took Goose to the vet for her 3rd round of shots. And we've cleaned out the computer room so we can get things ready for our "Arts & Crafts" room. Hopefully by Sunday we'll be done. But we've got a lot to do and with 3 little ones it will be a test. Jessica is going to Elamville with the Brocks for the weekend. She gets braces on Tuesday!

Oh and I'm having a HUGE yard sale next weekend!!!

1 comment:

native-nc said...

Hello there! I thought of you today; zeke is still sick so I didn't get a chance until now.....and it's about your dinner time so maybe tommorrow. Love ya!