Monday, April 24, 2006

A little Hectic

Today is going by so slow!!!! I've been up since 7 something. I've been back in forth with feeding and holding babies... and trying to squeeze in some Darcy time too. She was losing her patience with me earlier b/c I was trying to feed her brother but she wanted me to put her boots on... I couldn't do both. The boys both seem to want to be held today... alot more than usual. I'm trying to balance everyone but its only stressing me out. Right now Darcy is in her high chair eating lunch and the boys are in the crib... one of them is awake and crying... guess i'd better see whats wrong.

hope everyone had a good weekend! I posted on my xanga about mine.

1 comment:

native-nc said...

#1-can't believe you were up by 7...YIKES! #2-Remember how you had to adjust every so often with Darcy...that was only practice for this run. #3 I'm praying for an extra dose of energy! #4 Love ya!
#5- Call me or I'll call you...eventually.