Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Easter!

Easter is this weekend! Whoa! It snuck up on me. I need to get the girls AND THE BOYS easter stuff. I'll probably just get the boys something simple that says first easter... but the girls... well i had planned on getting Darcy some sing along cd's and maybe a movie.... no candy! And Jessica... well maybe CD or a movie too... she's not much of a candy girl.

Do you have an Easter tradition?? Ours is... we paint eggs... yes i said paint not dye. Every year that Matthew and I have been together we've painted eggs with Jessica... last year Darcy was too little but this year she'll be dying to get messy! Sunday we'll go to church (we'll i hope to but not sure if i'll actually get the boys out this soon... esp since its EASTER and everyone will be at church) and then we'll head over to my mom's for lunch and the egg hunt. Saturday the church is having its Easter Egg hunt but my family (all 30 something of us) is gathering at my aunts house for my granny's b'day. I'm not sure if we'll be making that appearence either... i just don't want the boys being passed around but i'd really like to get out of the house.... we'll see.

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

We don't really have a tradition. I always make some eggs. But every year things are different with my family. Like last yr my parents were in SC. The last yr & we will this yr too, we have gone to my Aunt Renee's. D & I always love going there.
Most of the traditions that Mom did with me, when I was little, I will be sure to do with my kids though. Like a huge basket full of all kinds of goodies (not just candy) & some kinda of stuffed animal.