Monday, November 14, 2005

OVER

I'm so glad this party stuff is over... it went off without a hitch... matt's mom was there... i didn't ask any questions. Darcy got lots of fun stuff to play with... and some cute clothes too.

I'm scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow at 3pm... gonna find out what the sexes are... yippee! I'm hoping the weather will hold off until after we get back... incase you haven't heard we're supposed to have bad weather tomorrow and wednesday.

I've been feeling some pressure 'down there'... I remember feeling that same pressure during the last month or so with Darcy... didn't expect to feel it already with the twins... but duh... i am having twins! It hurts to walk... or any other movement really. I've been told by a few people that they'll probably put me on bed rest... hope not... I don't think Darcy will understand she has to stay in the bed with mommy.

Matthew was supposed to hook up the internet yesterday but we had company instead... as soon as he gets it hooked up i'll post pictures of the girls. I have some good ones from the birthday party... she loved the cake!

My mom wants to take Jessica to the Auburn/Alabama game this weekend... I'm not really sure that i want jessica there... its going to be crazy! What are your thoughts?? A couple of weeks back they wanted to take her to the races and we said no... my dad thought we were silly. Sports and Beer bring out the worst in people... I don't want my daughter around it. I went to the Florida/Auburn game the year before last... now I was decked out in my Gator gear and was sitting with my sister and her Auburn friends... I was not obnoxious b/c I knew my surroundings. The entire game Florida was ahead but within the last seconds of the game Auburn kicked a field goal and won. There was a MAN (in he's 40's or 50's) that was sitting behind me (2 rows up)... he started cussing at me, throwing things and spitting on me... it was horrible! I had not said a word to him OR any other Auburn fan during the game. On my way out of the stadium I was harrassed by several different fans. This is not something I brought on myself. AND I failed to mention that Jessica was with me... holding my hand with her Auburn shirt on! This is not the environment I want my kid to be around and I know that the game this weekend is the BIG one!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I think if she understands what she might encounter it could be all right. We took Tres to a couple of games. But that is your call, Nic. It can get out of hand at football games!

Staci said...

Wow... that's tough. I know your parents will watch over her with care, but I agree- sports and beer are no good mix. Esp when you can watch the game at home, and have saftey. I guess talk to Jess about it and see what she thinks. Did you talk with her about what happend at the FL Game?