Tuesday, November 29, 2005

BURRR

I'm awake and freezing my butt off!!!!! Most of you know that once Jessica leaves for school I go back to bed... well not this morning... I decided to get up and be productive... its just taking me a little while to get started :) I'm soooooo stinkin cold at the moment and I can't move! My menopausal (SP) MIL probably has the air on again! Last night she turned it on and I snuck upstairs and turned it off. Its not air conditioner weather... open a window if you get hot but don't turn on the stinkin ac.

I woke up hungry this morning... ate some wheat thins with cream cheese.... yummy!

Darcy slept until 12:30pm yesterday... I didn't let her take a nap the rest of the day... at 8:30pm she was out cold... but woke up again around 9:30... finally back down for the count at 10:30... she woke up this mornig at 7am long enough to drink some milk. I'm going to wake her up in a little bit... i really need to get her on a better schedule... I'm just glad she didn't wake up in the middle of the night. she's got 2 teeth coming in on the top... I'm sure that plays a part.

No comments: