Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Vacation???

Okay... I'm so ready for a vacation. But with our current financial situation its going to be pretty hard to take one... or two... see I need one away from everyone and then maybe one with my family... :)

I love having the opportunity to be at home with Darcy and being here when Jessica & Matt come home but sometimes I just need to do something else.
The devil has been really throwing me some curve balls lately. I've been feeling guilty for not working b/c I know if I worked then we wouldn't be in this situation... and it would relieve some stress off of my wonderful husband.

My sister told my mother she was going to ask me to keep Zac all summer for $40 a week! That's such an insult. I know she's thinking... 'well she doesn't have any income so $40 is better than nothing' but that doesn't mean she should take advantage of me. I checked and if she put him in summer fun at Kingwood (like she's done in the past) then it would be $100 a week and they have to bring a sack lunch. $40 wouldn't even pay for the food he'd eat! He's a growing boy! So far my sister hasn't asked me... I'm hoping that she'll think it over and offer me more money. I WILL NOT do it for $40 a week. She's going to at least double it before I'll consider it.

Today when I started to leave to pick up Jessica from school there were 2 wasp between the back door and the screen door. I tried to spray them but it only made them madder. I had to go out the front door. When I got back they were all over the place and we had to go to my mom's until Matt got home... and yep... they decided to work late. He didn't get home until 6:30pm. By the time he got here the wasp were gone to bed... he bought some more stuff to spray them with so tomorrow i'm going to try and kill em! They are all over out back porch. The big red ones! Our grass needs cutting... maybe I'll do that too in my spare time :)

Well I gotta run... the newlyweds finale is about to come on... and after that is the Ashlee simpson show finale. I don't think I"m spelling finale right but oh well.

Bee back later :) Get it... BEE back later! hahaha i'm a dork

No comments: