Sunday, March 27, 2005

HAPPY EASTER!

Today we actually made it to church - We were even Early!

Last night we painted eggs... yes painted... we dye some but paint most of them. This year was our 5th Easter together and every year we paint our eggs.

After we painted our eggs Michael and Heather came over. He left today at 2pm. He will be gone for 14 weeks! Can you imagine just getting married and leaving so soon?!

Today we went to Matt's parents house after church to say our good byes. Afterwards we went to my folks house to eat dinner and hunt eggs. My mother is still recovery.... she's not allowed to go back to work until next monday. My sister asked me in front of my family if I'd keep Zac tomorrow. Of course I'm not going to tell her know but I'm really frustrated with her. It's like she didn't even try and get anyone else to watch him... she just assumed since I wasn't working I could do it all week... and I did... all but Thursday and Friday. Jessica asked my mom if she could spend the night and she said sure... as soon as she asked Zac said CAN I?? and mom said okay... I know she really didn't want to but had no other choice. So I have to get up early and go get them both... My mom could handle Jessica but not the both of them.

Well, I'd better go... Matt's trying to do his homework and Darcy is getting fussy.

No comments: