Thursday, March 17, 2005

I DID IT!!!

Okay.. I'm in! I'm a blogger now.... happy crystal... now I can post all my dirty secrets on here and everyone can see them. Now i'm never going to hear from any of my friends again... they're just going to blog me!

Um where do I begin. Am I supposed to tell my life story??? I'm not don't worry. I'm a wife and a mother. I got 2 babies daddy's. I have problems like everyone else... i just like to talk about mine alot :) I married my best friend, Matthew. He and I were married on September 13, 2003. I have a daughter from a previous relationship (not marriage). Her name is Jessica and she will be 10 in July. Matthew and I had our first child on November 16, 2004. Her name is Darcy. Matthew is a wonderful husband and father to both of our daughters. He has always treated Jessica as his own.

Jessica's father has joint custody... he is supposed to see her every other weekend. Next week is spring break and he is supposed to have her from Friday (17th) thru Wednesday. But of course he calls today and ask he if can have her from next Thrus thru Sunday (Easter) so they can go to the beach. Of course I told him I would ask her if she wanted to go but I told him that she may say no. Well sure enough... she doesn't want to go. She wants to stay here for Easter. This weekend is supposed to be his weekend but my brother in law decided he and his fiance were getting married Saturday... he joined the army and is being shipped out on the 28th of this month. ANYWAYS... jessica told her father that she didn't want to go to the beach with him and that she wasn't going to come this weekend either because she was going to the wedding and he tried to make her feel bad. She got off the phone and was very upset. She said she doesn't want to go over there but she doesn't want to hurt his feelings. I'm pissed that he would try and make her feel guilty for not wanting to go. He kept telling her how much fun they were going to have without her and how they'd miss her so much --- well thats all BULL! See he never calls during the week to see how she's doing... he only see's her on his weekends... unless something comes up... which is mostly his doings. She spends the first night of his weekend with his parents and then spends saturday night with him. He brings her home around 5pm sunday afternoon. I know why he was making a big deal about the beach... see he has 2 other daughters. One is 5 and the other is 1 or 2. Well the 5 yr old is a spoiled brat. Her father wants Jessica to be there to keep the 5yo entertained. But truthfully Jessica can't stand her. The last time she went to his house she got in trouble b/c she locked her (the sister) out of the bathroom while she pooped. Can you believe that!?! Can't even take a cramp in private!

okay... gotta get off this subject my blood is boiling.

My mother... yeah she had surgery Monday on her BRAIN! GET OUT! NO REALLY SHE DID! But she was discharged today. She's doing much better than they expected. She's going to have a long road of recovery but she's going to be okay. She's already feeling better.... no more numbness in her arms or legs.

um... i'm tired... i'm going to have me a large glass of OJ and hit the sack.

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

I can't believe Michael is getting married & has joined the army!!!!!
I'm SOOOOOOOO very happy you have joined the blogger world!!!!