Sunday, March 20, 2005

Back from the Wedding

Yeah, We're back. It was great! Michael and Heather are enjoying their honeymoon in Colorado right about now. No, they're not at the resort that blew up... they're at Beaver Run Resort... really nice!

I think my in-laws hate me now.... well Heather is very quiet and sweet... she didn't want to hurt anyones feelings so she asked me to take care of things for her.... like keeping everyone from seeing her before the wedding and things like that. I was the one that got her dress but I had to close the door in my sister in-laws face b/c Heather didn't want anyone in there. I felt bad but at the same time I've had my wedding and it was PERFECT... I just wanted hers to be perfect too. Her and Michael saw each other before the ceremony. I had to clear everyone out of the chapel so she could go in there to see him for the first time. No one wanted to leave and i pissed a few people off by making them. Then they decided to stand right outside the door but I told them they needed to go in the receptionist area so I could bring her through without anyone seeing her (like she wanted)... well i def. pissed them off then but they left and she got what she wanted... which was all that mattered to me.

OH... the best part... not really. See Michael has a friend that he grew up with, Mitchell. They haven't seen each other (or talked) in over a year b/c of school and things like that.... well I ran into mitchell a week ago and got his number... during all this last minute wedding planning Heather asked me if I'd ask Mitchell to be a groomsmen and we would surprise Michael. I called Mitchell and he was so excited. We told EVERYONE that it was a surprise. Heather and I wanted to see the look on Michael's face when he showed up. Well the day before the wedding Michael's dad blew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep, somehow he told Michael and then said he didn't know it was supposed to be a surprise - which he did! I've come to realize that the Brock's don't have a sentimental bone in their body (my husband and michael are the only exception) so if you have a surprise don't tell them b/c they'll spoil it. At the rehearsal dinner mrs. brock spoiled a surprise that matthew was working on for me! I had been wanting the Fraggle Rock DVD and Matthew ordered it and had it shipped to the Brock house so I wouldn't get it. Well at the dinner she said "you know that fraggle rock dvd is at the house... oops... that was suppose to be a surprise right? - sorry" yeah... really she did! Matthew shot her the meanest look I'd ever seen. I just laughed and patted him on the shoulder and said "hey did you know Mitchell was in the wedding" and laughed... his dad heard me and gave me the look. oh well!

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

Where was the wedding? I hope you post some pictures!