Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday's

My mom is still recovering from surgery so I spent the day with her. It was mom, jessica, darcy, zac and myself. I had my hands full. Mom wanted to take a bath and wash her hair... what a task! It was cool to be able to hang out with my mom... we did crossword puzzles and just talked.

((((( Darcy is sitting in my lapb now.... she's pushing th keysasdas.s... i'm not sure how well this is goi bng to work)))) okay she's swinging now.

Matthew's in the bed... he has to get up at 5am! He had school tonight. This is his last year!!! He took his journeyman's test the saturday before last. He didn't prepare for it and he doesn't think he'll pass. So much has been going on its hard to set aside time to study for that. I really don't expect him to pass but at the same time he's so smart it wouldn't surprise me if he did pass.

I tried to watch the road rules/real world challenge tonight but missed the first 10 minutes so I'm not sure why Tonya threw Beth's clothes in the pool. No telling! I guess I'll catch it again tomorrow.

No comments: