Monday, January 03, 2011

Our little trip to Elamville

We went down to Elamville for New Years. We've always talked about camping out but this time we actually did it. Our kids love to camp out in the back yard... thats the only place they've camped out :) We set up our tents behind grandmaws house in the field. We build a fire and roasted marshmellows and weenie's. The kids had a blast. Jessica and I came inside around 2am... I had to pee and she was miserable (good excuse). The kids stayed out all night with Matthew and his dad.

Here's Darcy roasting Marshmellows. She loved every bit of it!
Entertainment is hard to come by in Elamville so Jessica and I put on a freshing peppermint mask and took goofy pictures.


My parents got the kids little DVD players for Christmas... they didn't use them in the car but as soon as we got there (it was late) they wanted to watch their movies :) For some reason this picture makes me warm and fuzzy :)




This was actually taken before we left... Its Jacob




Here's Jeremiah acting like a doggy.




My boys have definitely got their own personalities... along with likes and dislikes. Used to you could buy them the same thing and they'd be happy... not anymore. They're so different. One likes orange the other like green. One likes Batman the other likes spiderman . I love my little boys. I can't imagine my life without my twins.



1 comment:

Staci said...

Cool TENT.