Tuesday, January 04, 2011

My New Years Resolution

So I've watched enough talk shows over my break to know how I'm supposed to set up my resolutions. HA! I should look back and see what years past resolutions were... although it might discourage me to see that I failed at keeping those too :) Sometimes I just forget what I said I was gonna do! Okay so here's mine...

1. Lose 10 lbs by Valentines Day, 10 more St. Patty's Day, 10 more by Easter, 10 more by Memorial Day, 10 more by 4th of July, 10 more by Birthday (8/13), 10 more by Halloween, 10 more by Thanksgiving and then just keep it off till the 2012 :)
*Now I realize that at some point its going to be harder to lose the weight but I think if I can see laid out like this then maybe it will help me stay motivated... kinda like a game.

2. Stay disciplined with my school work (use my time more wisely)

3. Scream less at my kids (just being honest)

4. Manage our money better

5. Have more date nights with my hubby

6. Study the bible

No comments: