Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Years!

We're heading out this afternoon/evening for south alabama to visit with family. New Years just aint what it used to be for me anymore. I'll probably be asleep by midnight :) We're going to attempt to camp out in south alabama (in the back yard). The kids have no idea... we've learned not to tell them anything about anything until its a sure thing! Too many times they've been disappointed b/c something has come up (sickies or what not) so we're just gonna load up and then tell them once we get going.

Matthew's grandmother and great aunt aren't doing well. I realize they're knocking on 90's door but its still hard. This weekend we'll get to spend time with Aunt Helen and I'm really looking forward to it... although every time I leave I feel like its the last time I'll see her.

School starts for the kids on Monday and for me on Wednesday. This semester is gonna be different... I barely made it through last semester but now that I know what to expect I feel a little more prepared.

1 comment:

Staci said...

That is how I feel when I leave my grandmothers house in NC... that its the last time I will see her. :-( Wish we could have met up in Montgomery! Maybe next year!