Wednesday, March 24, 2010

THIS SUCKS!

I have some sort of head cold and I'm miserable! The left side of my face is stopped up and feels swollen. I feel like I could mash on it all day to relieve pressure. I hate being this way. I have too much to do to be sick.

I was supposed to work yesterday... got up at 6am, got the kids to school and headed to work. Got pulled over in Alabaster for an expired tag, tried to call my dad to ride with him but I couldn't get in touch with him so I drove all the way to Bessemer. I was there for about an hour when the school called me to tell me Darcy was sick. Drove all the way to get her and when I got there she seemed fine. I was a little mad but according to everyone she was in tears with tummy aches. I took advantage of the time together. She got her hair cut (her request) and we had lunch (taco bell - again her request). I realized that God was looking out for me b/c had I ridin to work with my dad I wouldn't have had any way to get her from school. The office is at least an hour and 15 minutes away and he had a busy schedule. So Thank you Jesus for looking out for me :)

Class tonight, work tomorrow and friday.

No comments: