Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My boys


Its hard to believe my boys are turning 4 in a few weeks. My life has changed so much since having them. I still remember the moment I found out I was having twins. I was soooo overjoyed and shocked. I remember joking with the nurses and doctor about having twins and the next thing i know they're telling me I'm having twins! I had to tell myself that he wasn't joking with me.


Their birthday is the same weekend as Easter this year so we're having just a family thing on Sunday. I'm trying to decide if I want to order them each a cake this year or not... they're getting to that age where I think it might matter to them. But I don't want to pay for 2 seperate cakes! We'll see.

1 comment:

native-nc said...

Oh my goodness! They are so tall~ and handsome.