Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More pics

It was actually raining when were out there but it didn't matter to them. I was hiding under the beach umbrella :) The water was really calm.


My little ones loved the beach. They wanted to be in the ocean the whole time. It was fun but having 30 lbs around your neck is rough :)
Jeremiah came into our room every morning to snuggle :)


I love this pic of the two of them.


There was a boat that came to the beach infront of our hotel every day (3x a day actually) and fired a canon... it eventually became known to our kids as the pirate ship. It was LOUD! The boys would yell "The pirates are coming!" very cute!



We had a lot of great memories. Here's a few...
Jacob would always find a group of girls in the pool to hang out with... older girls! He even gave one a hug and kiss :)
Jeremiah loved swimming but he would be the first to say "i wanna snack" or "i wanna take a nap"
Darcy tried her best to make friends with everyone... young kids and even older men.
Jessica and I spent some "momma/jessica" time... we even did the parasailing
Matthew and I laughed at night b/c our room was sooo stinking bright and we slept with boxers over our face to block out the light!
there's many more but I've got restless kids :)



1 comment:

Staci said...

Great Pics. Love the boys matching. I met a mom that lives in Pelham that has twins that will be three in August. They were so funny. She is actually from Charlotte, but has lived in Pelham for a while. Her twins are boy and girl, but watching them reminded me of you.