Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beaching It

We're having a blast here in Panama City. The kids don't want to get out of the ocean. But they won't let go of us and its rough. They wanna bounce in the waves... which I love to do just now with 35lbs wrapped around my neck! LOL We go back and forth between the pool and the beach. They swim like fishies. We head home tomorrow.

Jessica wasn't able to bring a friend (b/c her friends mom wouldn't let her go) so I've tried to spend some girl time with her. She really wants to parasail but I can't bring myself to paying $120 for us to do it. Although I remember begging my parents to let me do it :) I wonder if I can talk the guy down on his prices.

We'll I'd better cook lunch for these hungry pirates :) I have lots of pics to share when we get home :)

No comments: