Monday, July 13, 2009

Catch Up

Our roof is on... it looks nice. I'll get a picture when its not raining :)

Our ac upstairs is out again... like really out now. I have to call someone to come out... its beyond my hubby and fil now.

I took Jessica to Altanta yesterday. I didn't want to leave her. She has 1 roommate and they share a bathroom with 2 other girls.... those 3 girls are all from the same school. They go to a christian school and I was able to meet their parents. They all seemed like really nice good kids. I felt a little better about leaving her. She called me at 10:30 last night to tell me she was having fun but was really tired. Its going to be a long week for her. They'll stay busy from 7:30 till 11:30pm.

Jessica turns 14 on Saturday.

They boys are doing great with pottying training. They wear diapers at night only (only cause I don't want them to pee on their mattresses). They're having issues with pooping in the toilet but I know that takes a little more time. I've cleaned up a lot of poop in the last week but I'm confident they'll conquer it soon!

School is going good... I'm kinda burnt out and wishing I wouldn't have taken classes this summer. Its hard to make myself go to class when there's so many other things I could do with my family. But its all going to be worth it :)

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Shut Up! 14!!! That just does not seem real at all.

dana said...

Emma will be 6 on Sat. too. I can't even imagine 6 let alone 14