Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Making it

I've been overwhelmed with the thought of having to do my paper for my new testament class so after weeks of putting it off I finally sat down today and started on it. So far I've got 2 pages typed. It has to be at least 3 pages and no more than 5. I don't think I'll have a problem doing 2 more pages. Once I got started it came pretty easy... its just having the time without distractions to do it. I want to have it done before we leave for the beach on Friday morning.

The weekend after this weekend we go to Mentone, AL with Matt's family. The following week school starts for Jessica and the little ones start that next week. Busy Busy Busy. I've registered for my fall classes. I'm taking 9 hours. I'll be taking my math 090 online. Speech is tuesdays & thursday at night and my bio 201 is on monday and wednesdays during the day. I'm hoping to go and speak with a nursing advisor tomorrow. I need to ask some questions about my schedule once I get into the nursing program.

Jessica's birthday came and went. She had her party at her nana's (her dad's mom) but none of her friends showed up.... only 1 girl from school. Rocky and Tara came down with their son, Blaine. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed ourselves... I just wish her friends would have came. Oh... her dad called her on her birthday. We didn't tell him we were having her party at Nana's ;) This was the first time he's talked to her since Christmas (unless you count the time he spoke to her in the driveway at his parents house a few weeks back).

Well I'd better get off the computer. I've got to study for a psychology test on thursday.

1 comment:

Jen said...

AAWWWW, I hate that her friend's didn't come! Lets beat them up!