Friday, November 30, 2007

Not sure where to begin

My uncle passed away on Monday. We had the funeral yesterday. It was pretty sad. He was a loner so there weren't many people there... maybe 20 total.

Sam and Tiffany came into town Monday morning around 2am. They brought their two boys with them. Justice, almost 4 and Zeke 18 months. The kids all played well together. They stayed until Wednesday... not long enough. I already miss them!!!! They had the opportunity to see one of Jessica's basketball games while they were here... too bad Jessica didn't play! LOL We spent a lot of time just talking. Its the 2nd year they've come down after Thanksgiving... a new tradition definitely!

I worked Tuesday night. Wednesday night I had to be a the funeral home. Yesterday was the funeral and last night we hung out at my parents house and visited with people. Tonight I have to work. Tomorrow my hubby is going to help my parents get my uncle's stuff from prattville. Tomorrow night I have to work. Sunday is church. We really could use some down time!!!!! But I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I've gotten a lot of Christmas shopping done but not finished. We have our tree up. The boys bring us ornaments. They're were throwing toys into the tree but they've stopped that now. We've gotten some of our outside stuff up but not all of it. I'm not sure if we'll have time to get it all up this year. I can't wait till after Christmas so I can buy MORE decorations. I love Christmas decorations... I love decorating for all of the holidays!!! In fact, I've got rubbermaid bins in the barn marked with different holidays. I'm building up my collection slowly.

Well I have some stuff to do during nap time. Gotta run!

No comments: