Monday, November 26, 2007

Prayer

My mom's younger brother died this morning. He lived in Prattville all alone. He was only 50. He never went to the doctor but on Thanksgiving he called 911 because he was coughing, puking, peeing and pooping blood. He was diagnosed with sir row sus of the liver (sorry thats the only way I know how to spell it so you'll know what I'm talking about). They kept him pretty sedated over the last few days b/c he had all sorts of things hooked up to him and they didn't want him to try and take anything off. My mom was the only family he had left. She's having to deal with a bunch of stuff right now... stuff that I cannot mention here... much more than the normal having to plan a funeral. Please pray for her.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I am so sorry! I am praying as I type this and will continue to pray. Vickie

~Crystal~ said...

I second that.