Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thankful

I know its not Thanksgiving but after the last few days I feel like its best to list the things I'm thankful for (in no perticular order)

Jesus - His perfect plan for my life
my hubby - b/c without his support and encouragment I wouldn't make it
my kids - cause they remind me of simplier things in life
my house - i have a roof over my head and thats more than some
my family - b/c they know all my faults and they still love me
my friends - I may not have a lot but the ones I've got are pretty darn special to me
my new job - it may not have come when i thought it should but it happened
my education - something I never thought i'd be doing but i am and i'm good at it
my country - people complain of all the things wrong but they're whats wrong


I'm sure there's more but i'm burning dinner ;) gotta run!

No comments: