Tuesday, June 08, 2010

B6 News

Still waiting to hear back from the job... i should be called in for orientation soon. Then I'll be added on the schedule - bout time! I've been trying to get this job for a month! Who knew it would take so long to get processed?!?

I signed up for church softball - its a ladies team. We've had 4 games so far. We're 2 for 2. Last night we had a double header and we have another one tonight! I had no idea that this would be taking up 3 nights a week. But I'm not going to complain b/c this is the most exercise I've gotten in a long time.

I'm still waiting to officially hear from the nursing program at wallace. I called yesterday and the lady told me I looked good HA and that they would decide on the 15th. In the meantime, I've enrolled my hubby at Jeff State. He'll start his basics in the fall. I'm excited for him. I hope that we both can make it through.... married, 4 kids, one with a full time job, both with a full schedule - PRAY FOR US!

2 comments:

native-nc said...

Sounds pretty amazing to me!

Staci said...

We started our Job process in Jan 09 and didn't get to start work until March 1. Just takes a long time in that line of work sometimes. TONS Of paperwork to sign. But we worked with minors. So it's a little different.

YOU will rock the party at Wallace- I believe in you kid!

Glad Matty is getting to go to school. I know he will be amazing as long as he doesn't try to teach the teacher to soon! LOL. He's a smart fella.

You are CRAZY for trying all this- but we all admire you! If you are going to go crazy you might as well be doing something you LOVE! RIGHT!