Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sickies go away

It all started with Darcy running a fever early Monday morning... she stayed home monday & tuesday but on Wednesday I sent her back to school thinking she was finally over it. She still had a lingering cough but no more fever. Last night the kids were picked up for church and I was at school and matthew at work. We both walked in the door minutes apart from each other a little after 7pm. We enjoyed a few minutes together before it was time to get the kids from church. But as we were walking out the door the phone rang and it was a lady from church.... Jacob was running a fever 102! We rushed right over and I apologized over and over. I hadn't seen the kids since 8am so I had no idea he was sicky. I kept all the little ones home today to try and rest and recoup. I called the doctor this morning and I have just now (literally) been called back. They won't call anything in and as of right now they're trying to figure out how they can all be seen at the same time. Apparently strep throat is going around again.... we had that a few weeks back! I'm hoping we're not going through another round of it.

To top it all off... I'm finshing up my semester and I have finals next week but its hard to study with the little ones home with me.

No comments: