Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Motivation

I need to lose weight but I'm too impatient to do it the right way. I want immediate results! I've got saved up prescriptions of phenemine that I keep saying one day I'm going to start and stick with it. Today might be the day. I took one this morning and maybe I can stick with it. I know weight plays an important part of how I feel - physically & mentally.

On the flip side phenemine messes with me emotionally.... big time! It makes me really sentimental and sappy. I try and refrain from sending sappy emails or making emotional phone calls. Those of you thats received one knows what I'm talking about ;) lol

My relationship with my husband has always been great but here lately its been awesome. I love him and miss him deeply when he's not here. I feel like I can talk to him about anything and he want judge me. I can say things completely wrong and he knows what I meant to say :) He's the most compassionate person I know. He completely selfless. I wish I could be more like him.

No comments: