Monday, April 26, 2010

Down to the Wire

Next Monday is my last day of classes but between now and then I have a lot to do! Today I take a Math test, Wedesday I have a lab final and Monday is my math and lecture final. Jessica has a sports banquet on Friday night and my hubby is working late every night and on Saturday too. So pray that I can get everything done. I'm looking forward to being off this summer so maybe I can tackle some projects I've been putting off.

My hubby was supposed to work this past weekend but b/c of the weather they decided not to. So he hung up some shelves for me in my laundry room :) I get really excited over small things... but hey! at least everyone will have clean clothes now. I organized several cabinets and the laundry room. I need to tackle the barn! I also would like to paint my bathroom upstairs and a desk that I bought Darcy at a local thrift store. I'm thinking about turning the office into a usable guest room since we never go back there anymore. It's become a catch all for all sorts of things. I also want to line of some fun things to do with my kids over the summer.

No comments: