Wednesday, April 14, 2010

i'm alive and well

I've been neglecting my blog b/c I don't have anything interesting to say. I'm taking the summer off from school. I'm transferring to another community college. I'll hopefully start the nursing program in the fall and finish in May 2012... a whole year earlier than what I last thought.

Kids are all doing well. They're ready for the summer... every morning the boys tell me they hate school and don't want to go ;) I can't say that I blame them.

gotta go to class :(

1 comment:

Eric said...

I never liked school and I didn't like college either. Jennifer is wanting to start online classes with Univ. of Phoenix and get her Masters in teaching. On line is her best option. The schools around here will accept it so that is good. Now we are looking for funding. If you have any info let us know. :)
Enjoy your summer off!!!