Monday, April 19, 2010

Good News!

I have some good news!!!! I'm transfering to Wallace and start the nursing program in the fall... which means I'll graduate a whole year ahead of time... so now instead of graduating in May of 2013 the same year Jessica graduates... I'll graduate in May of 2012! Whooo hooo!!! Its a full time program and I'll be depending on my parents to help out a lot... in fact they've agreed to be at my house 2x a week by 7am to get my little ones up and ready and to school by 8 b/c I have to leave my house by 6:30 to make it to class in Selma by 8am. I'm glad its all coming together. I'm regretting big time not doing this sooner but I can't keep going looking back. This is where I am now and I'm doing it now!

Unrelated news... Darcy woke up in the middle of the night running a fever so she's home with me today. I'm skipping class... not good b/c we have a test coming up and exams just around the corner. Matthew offered to come home but I can't ask him to do that.... if he doesn't work he doesn't get paid! Well I'm being begged to play Uno with Darcy... gotta go!

3 comments:

native-nc said...

Nicole, this is awesome news!!! You're gonna be a great nurse~

~Crystal~ said...

Wow girl!!! That is exciting! Things are moving right along. So proud of you!

Eric said...

That is GREAT!!! You Go Girl! Yea, I went there! :)