Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas is over :(

Yesterday was our first day at home since Christmas morning when we opened all of our presents. We had a great Christmas. I guess I hadn't realized how much I'd been buying and putting back until we started wrapping everything on Christmas Eve. We thought this was going to be a sad year for our kids but it wasn't! HA! We didn't do a lot on each other this year... well I take that back. Matthew did alot for me but I didn't do so much. I'll have to make it up to him on his birthday. I'd love to take him to Gatlinburg as a surprise.... Our tax return should be back in time for me to do that. I just need to figure out all the details. He'd love to stay in town so we could walk to all the stuff. I've been looking online at places... any suggestions?

We went to my sister's house Christmas day and after lunch and presents the grown ups (jessica included this year) played dominos until it was time to go to the Brocks for another Christmas dinner. Saturday morning we headed down to south alabama to visit more family. We came back Sunday afternoon.

Michael and Heather are in town so its been nice to have them around. They're moving to Clarksville, Tn soon... maybe in January. He's going to be stationed at Ft Campbell and its only 4 hours away!

I took pictures but you'll have to wait... I've gotta find the cable to hook up the camera :)

Any big plans for New Years anyone?

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

My big plan is.....Nothing. So exciting, isn't it?

Staci said...

We had to work, so I took my girls to a church service.