Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Ickies and more

My wonderful hubby has been icky for days and now its my turn. He's a much better sicky than I am. I'm a whinner. He never complains! He offered to stay home this morning to help me get the kids ready for school but I told him I could handle it. I really wanted to say "yes please stay home!" I ended up falling on my front porch. I was trying to get Jeremiah out the door and tripped over the cat, rolled my ankle and hit the ground :( I'm okay.

My lab partner is supposed to come over today to study but so far I haven't heard from her. I really wanted to go back to bed but I refrained. I need to study! I also have a huge pile of laundry to tackle.

I went to the Ladies Christmas party at church last night. I decided to do a secret sister this year... I hope I don't let her down. I know her... she's pretty special to me :) Now I get to spend the whole year letting her know how special she is :)

1 comment:

native-nc said...

I have a sore throat today....please no strep throat-i dont have insurance.

Sam is terrible! But he is only sick once a year or less so I can handle it.