Friday, December 04, 2009

Running Around

like a chicken with my head cutt off! HA!

School is almost over... for a few weeks anyways. I have big plans for those weeks off. Hopefully I can do some serious cleaning in my kids rooms and maybe even paint the master bath. I said I wasn't going to sub until after my finals but I ended up going in today and I'm subbing the DAY BEFORE my big final in 2 weeks. Its hard to tell them "no" when you know you're the only one that will help them out. I think all parents should be required to sub once :)

This morning the little ones watched Polar Express at school and I got to be there for that. Half way through the movie we stopped for hot chocolate and cookies. Tonight is Jessica's homecoming game... last night we decorated the school for Patriot Day (just her, a teacher and myself). It was kinda cool seeing all the kids this morning trying to figure out who did it. They seemed pretty pumped up about the game tonight.

I'm hoping it snows tonight... they say we could get an inch. I sure hope we do... even more would be nice. I ran to the store last night and got the kids some long johns and gloves just to be on the safe side. I forgot to buy up all the milk and bread :)

I hurt my shoulder again... its the same one I hurt a year ago. Its really sore. I'm trying to avoid going to the doctor with it. Last time he tapped me up and thats not cool! I cannot function with one arm!

1 comment:

native-nc said...

Sam gets off tommorrow so a little bit of snow would hurt!!! Hope you get to enjoy it if we don't!