Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm Alive!!!

All is well...

I'm sorry I've been sick and I started school.

I'm still not 100% back to myself yet but I'm feeling better than I have been. I started school and everything has been really busy. I'm supposed to studying right now but I'm ADD and so I had to take a break :)

I turned 30 on Aug 13th and my husband threw me a surprise party... except I kinda found out about it by accident. But I was extremely grateful for the amount of planning my hubby put into it. I love him so much and appreciate everything he does for me :)

Matthew's brother and wife were in town for 2 weeks... although we didn't get to spend much time with them b/c they went to the mountains for a week and then to the beach. But we did manage to get a few hours in with them. I miss them and wish they'd lived closer but if they did I probably wouldn't see them as much as I think I would. We all stay extremely busy.

Jessica's volleyball season is in full swing.... 2 games a week! Last night was the first game I've missed so far :( It was an away game and I really needed to stay home with my hubby and little ones. I feel like I never see them since they're in school all day. They're all doing really well.

This is the first semester that I've really doubted myself. Its Anatomy and Physiology that's got me worried. There's a lot to take in... important stuff that I need to know for nursing :) My teacher is young and really friendly. I think she's going to be a good teacher. I'm just worried. The other night I almost broke down in tears b/c I started doubting this whole thing. I know I can do it. Its not going to be easy but I can do it.

I really need to get back to reading!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I don't think you will struggle with Anatomy. LOL. Hang in there girl. We are all proud of you for going to school!

Do you have pictures from your birthday party?

native-nc said...

Ditto on Staci's comments. Maybe a study partner would help?

I think we all doubt ourselves but in the end we CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST! Especially you girl! I have total confidence in you!